Battery is a burgeoning advertising agency in Hollywood that creates high-profile integrated campaigns for an eclectic set of clients including Activision, Mike’s Hard Lemonade and NBCUniversal. In just over 3 years, we’re proud to have been named Ad Age’s Small Agency of the Year and to be ranked #8 on the LA Business Journal’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies.
We’re a close-knit group that breaks traditional agency norms – we work quickly and collaboratively to crack the brief and develop the work. And have fun doing it. We’re looking for Brand Supervisor candidates who are keen to push themselves and the work. To learn and contribute.
Check us out at www.BatteryAgency.com
Overall Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Brand Supervisor will work alongside the Brand Director to lead and develop multiple client relationships.
- High level of interaction with our LA, Chicago and NY-based clients.
- Partner with our creative and production teams to develop integrated global campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with clients and their agencies to ensure the best strategies and integrated plans possible.
- Contribute to strategic development, creative ideation, and production approach.
- Great presentation skills are a must as you’ll be the face of the agency and must present the work with confidence.
Financial Management Responsibilities
- You will take a key role in helping to grow the business by identifying new projects and business opportunities.
- You’ll work closely with our production team to lead the financial health of our client business.
- 5+ years industry (ad agency or brand side) experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Integrated marketing and advertising experience leading major consumer brands
- Experience managing internal project costs against budgets
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org