We’re an ad agency in Hollywood that creates high-profile TV, OOH and Digital campaigns for some really great brands including LEGO, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Warner Bros and a few more! We’re a close-knit group that works hard and loves what we do. And we’re growing. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a person who’s eager to learn, grow, and contribute in several capacities. Not to mention, we have great health benefits. Being a young agency we’re pride ourselves on working very fast (efficiently, not sloppy) to crack the brief and quickly move into rapid deployment. In under 3 years we’re really proud to be Ad Age’s Small Agency of the Year and to be ranked #8 on the LA Business Journal’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies.
This Creative Director position is a very important role for us as we’re looking for a true storyteller and you will be the creative lead for some of the world’s most beloved Kids brands. Here’s a bit more about the position below…
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• You are a true storyteller
• Lead day to day creative management of our Kids brand accounts and initiatives
• High touch with our Partner relationships, responsive to immediate needs, with quick turnaround. And we mean quick, we’re all about rapid deployment as a young agency.
• Ability to provide creative expertise across general marketing functional areas: not just TV. but digital, retail and overall kids storytelling
• Provide creative counsel, with integrated multi-agency model experience
• Reviews and assigns client briefs and teams
• Supervises, supports, inspires our LA based kids brand creative team
• Along with Account Director, you will responsible for the quality of and vision for our LA based kids brands
• Reports to the Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder of Battery, Philip Khosid
• 10+ years industry experience with expertise on kids brands and storytelling
Please send resumes to email@example.com