We are looking for a Brand Director who will be leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service and working with senior managers to generate new accounts.
Overall Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Will report to our Head of Brand, managing our Brand team while leading and developing multiple client relationships.
- Responsible for the overall leadership of multiple client relationships/businesses including the development of strategic plans, overseeing the execution of plans and financial management of the account.
- Partner with our creative and production teams to develop integrated global campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with clients and their agencies to ensure the best strategies and integrated plans possible.
- Contribute to the strategic development, creative ideation, and production approach.
- Proactively grow existing client business and take an active role in new business initiatives with our CEO and COO.
- Great presentation skills are a must as you’ll be the face of the agency and must present the work with confidence.
- 8+ years industry (ad agency or brand side) experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Integrated marketing and advertising experience leading major consumer brands
- Experience managing internal project costs against budgets
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to email@example.com be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: Brand Director Position.