We are a looking for a Business Affairs Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of broadcast business affairs, talent management and legal clearance from ad campaign inception to completion.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a liaison between the agency, client and legal counsel with respect to contract execution and payments.
- Work with the agency team to review ad concepts, storyboards, and scripts in order to make sure that they’re within network and client legal guidelines.
- Review creative for any clearances or licensing.
- Create production start-up documents, this includes production agreements, insurance coverage, and talent mandatories. Negotiate production agreements when necessary.
- Work closely with account teams to resolve any liability issues within assigned production, creating viable solutions/production frameworks.
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solver and ability to multi-task
- Passion for Business Affairs and Advertising
- 5+ years related experience in advertising
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: Business Affairs Manager.