We are a looking for a Data Strategy Director who will be responsible for leading clients through a research and discovery processes by using market research, competitive landscape analysis, and analytical data to set the overall strategic vision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and deliver communications strategy across multiple campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Will create and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the agency and clients’ needs.
- Research and develop a target list of clients.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth and agency business development.
- 8+ years of agency experience
- MBA preferred, or Masters in Business or Marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to email@example.com be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: Data Strategy Director.