We are looking for a UX Designer who will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. They will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- 3+ years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in UX software: InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz, and Composer.
- Strong grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: UX Designer.