An experienced specialist who is responsible for the visual creation of general advertising campaigns on one or more accounts. You will lead the visual communication of our storytelling for some of the world’s most beloved brands.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Creative Directors and CCO
- Creative partner with specific visual design and lay-out comp skills
- Conceives and executes advertising and marcom concepts based on agreed strategy
- Crafts layouts as well as campaign ideas across all marketing platforms and mediums
- Follows direction of Creative leaders and works as a team with partner Copywriter
- Builds positive environment for highest possible creative output quality
- Coordinates the design and reproduction of the copy with the designer and production staff.
- Has mid-level Client contact.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years industry experience
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: Art Director Position.