We are looking for a Producer who will be overseeing the production and delivery of our agency’s work. They will serve as project manager for our work and turn creative ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare ballpark budgets and schedules for production
- Negotiate rates and fees with suppliers/vendors
- Maintain a directory of production companies and key vendors
- Manage and mentor junior team members
- Liaising with clients and members of the creative team, to keep projects running smoothly
- Collaborate with the creative team to elevate creative concepts by providing ideas, relevant references, etc.
- 6+ years in a production role at an agency or production company
- Technical knowledge of production
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the following software/systems: Microsoft Office, MAC/Apple, Google Sheets and Docs, and Adobe Creative Suite.
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: Producer Position.