We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will analyze the everyday financial activities of our company and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to our CFO
- Maintain the overall financial health of the company.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff.
- Analyze costs, pricing, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Develop trends and projections for our company’s finances.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years industry experience
- Proficient user of finance software
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to email@example.com be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: Sr. Finance Manager Position.