As Ad Age’s 2018 Small Agency of the Year, Battery is quickly growing. We’re creating ad campaigns on a global scale with some of the world’s most dynamic clients including our recent Cannes Lion winning work called “Netflix is a Joke.” Everyone at Battery plays a vital role in bringing life to our creative ideas and that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist who will lead our diverse set of clients to understand how digital innovation can transform their businesses. By working with our internal Brand and Creative teams, you’ll develop strategic digital connection plans that will greatly innovate our client’s businesses.
As a Senior Strategist at Battery you will:
- Play a key role in bringing a client’s objectives to life through compelling integrated connections plans
- Lead efforts regarding digital disruption and transformation
- Consult on creative work from initial idea through to execution
- Manage the campaign measurement process to ensure that clients and agency are aligned on key performance metrics
- Collaborate with the Brand team on the preparation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for our clients
- Analyze clients’ personas, marketing positions, and consumer journeys
- Provide market research, analyses, and insights into the latest industry trends
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- A deep knowledge of the ever-changing digital landscape to uncover new behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients’ customers
- 5 – 10 years as a Strategist or Digital Strategist at a creative, PR, Social or Media Planning agency
- Strategic, creative and technical skills to help leaders in the Public and Private sector understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses
- Experience taking a ‘Big Idea’ and creating digital consumer journeys road maps
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives
- A Confident and charismatic presenter
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your resume, cover letter, and use the subject line: Senior Strategist Position.
Battery is an equal opportunity employer.